Posts in this Blog Chain:
About "Write an app"
This "Blog-Chain" contains the posts on my journey to "write an app" in 2023 using modern software development tools.
"Writing an app" is a 2023 goal in my "Hierarchy of Fulfillment" - its perhaps a bad goal given its lack of specificity. But since its a goal for me, I know what it means: learn enough about modern software development to deploy a barebones app to either a mobile app store or website. It doesn't even have to be useful or good, as long as it is semi-functional and available.
This Blog-Chain is a collection of the posts related to this goal.
- begin and progress a journey to being employable as a software dev
In facilitation of that goal:
- learn the basics of the following:
- Linux distro (Ubuntu CLI/Shell)
- VCS (Github)
- app development
- target environments (web, mobile)
- cloud infra
- write a good or useful app